All About Me

so until now your knowledge of me is restricted but i think its time to change that, so here we go. I sifted through the world wide web to find the most common questions that people ask in order to get to know someone.

- When were you born?
i was born on June the 13th 2002, making me 16 years old but i will be the big 1 7 in just under a month.

- Whats your names meaning?
i have a pretty rare name especially here in Australia. My name, Zhana (pronounced zharna) , originates from Macedonia a small country in eastern Europe. But it is the abbreviation of Snezana a name which means snow princess, this is fitting as I'm winter baby.

- What is your favourite drink?
No matter the time, weather or day i will always enjoy a cup of english breakfast tea with one sugar and a dash of milk.

- Where do you want to travel?
i am lucky enough to have already explored parts of Europe and Asia at my young age. The places i most dream to travel are countries with different cultures that are rich in history. i dream of visiting India and Africa for their culture and history but i would love to explore more of Europe specifically Norway and Denmark for the art, architecture and fashion.

- What is your go to fast food order?
Where i live fast food is fairly limited however my favourite thing from drive thru whether it be McDonalds, KFC or Hungry Jacks is a basic chicken burger with fries and diet coke.

- Do you have a nickname?
For so many years when i was young i always longed to have a nickname but i can now proudly say i have one. Friends call me Parmie after the Italian chicken meal parmigiana because my name sounds like the last part, giana. I am honoured to have this nickname because parmigianas are truly delicious.

- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
This question is so easy to answer i am 100% a night owl, i can stay up until the early morning with ease but getting up is the biggest challenge i face on the daily.

- Is there an item you collect?
Yes apart from clothes i have a small but growing collection of snow globes. My mum travels a lot for work and whenever she visits a new country i ask her to bring me home a snow globe.

- Do you prefer Winter or Summer?
Summer in australia is easily the most beautiful sight! The beaches, clothes and vibes are just all round great and there is nothing better then night time strolls along the beach when the sun is setting, so i am without a doubt a summer person.

So i won't drag this on any further but hopefully those answers will form a clearer picture of me.

Zhana x


Comments

Popular Posts